Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made at consultation prior to scheduling my first session in cash or via Paytabs.
- There will be no rollover sessions.
- I understand my sessions cannot be transfered or gifted to any company and or individual and must be used by me only.
- Totalprecon do not do refunds, all sessions must be completed within the valid date.
- All sessions must be used within the stated validity period
- Any sessions remaining beyond the validity period are null and void.
- I agree to my sessions being tracked electronically Via phone or email and hard copy.
- I also understand it’s in my best interest to prompt my trainer about signing the completion form for each session.
- All sessions are 45minutes ONLY- Unless the trainer wants to extend the session and if the client's schedule allows.
- TotalPrecon will not tolerate any forms of physical, or verbal abuse or any forms of slanderous behavior through text, email, social media or WhatsApp in any variations and holds the right to refuse to train and terminate the training agreement with immediate effect at the loss of sessions to the client and any monies paid for the package.
- I understand and agree to be charged for any cancelled appointment.
- I must give a minimum cancellation notice of 24HRS prior to my scheduled session.
- I understand that If I’m more than 20 minutes late for my appointment, my session will be chargeable and I also agree to finish the session at the scheduled end time.
- In case of critical illness, family death or emergencies will be taken into consideration.
- In the case of any repeat unwarranted cancellations/absence becoming a reoccurring situation without justification, my trainer has the right to deduct sessions from my balance and or cease my training programme in FULL resulting to a loss of funds.)
- I understand, if I need to change a session that the rescheduled session should take place in the same week as my initial session, to keep me in line with the minimum requirements of 2 sessions a week (over 7Days).
- I understand, I have the option and the right to discontinue any activity apon my own discretion thus resulting in the loss of the remaining sessions and no refunds will be given.
- I understand, the trainer will try to accommodate preferences for me to reschedule my specific training requests, but cannot guarantee availability due to other appointments, scheduling conflicts, and other factors.
- I understand, It’s recommended to me that I eat a balanced meal no less than 90 minutes prior to my scheduled sessions, I will also provide my own water, towel and adequate footwear and in case of incorrect footwear, the trainer has the right to cancel the session due to higher risk of injury to the client which will result in a loss of that session.
- I must produce correct and valid documents to show that I’m a resident of the U.A.E and to prove I have active health insurance to cover me against any unforeseen injuries that may occur during an individual session and or group session.
- I agree to having my passport visa copy or emirates I.D scanned and kept on file by IBWMG ONLY not to be shared amongst any third parties or sold to any marketing companies.
- All sessions are 45 minutes.
Iformed Consent & Assumption of Risk (Must be signed prior to beginning ANY personal training session or group session):
- I The undersigned, am aware of my own health and physical conditions, and having knowledge that my participation in the personal training and or group session may cause injury, am voluntarily choosing to participate in the program. I understand that there are certain risks associated with any physical activity and declare myself physically sound and capable to participate. Not rendering Totalprecon, IBWMG FZE and my trainer liable for any injuries, damage to personal belongings, job loss, sickness and death. The Trainer is there to instruct and guide me through an effective work out plan, through an appropriate individualized fitness/exercise regime based on my initial fitness assessment/PARQ Form.